Originally designed and produced for our Accra based client, mother and fearless muse, Victoria. This statement occasional bangle bracelet holds ancient knowledge within its striking design. The 13 powerful Adinkra symbols from Ghana are elegantly hugged between two bars, each distinctive in appearance and entrenched with deep meaning.
Inspired by Ghanaian royalty and the importance of their lineage, this handmade bracelet seeks to uplift you with these symbols of love and joy.
Wear this unique bangle bracelet and honour the 13 Adinkra symbols that serve as a reminder of living a positive life filled with light through motivation. Ancient and modern Ghanian royalty alike stack several bangles on each arm, showing off each gorgeous design.
- Made in gold coloured sterling silver
- Every piece is made just for you so please allow three weeks for the manufacturing process
- Available in beautiful 18k yellow gold vermeil - please keep your bangle dry at all times
- Hassle free international shipping available with the click of a button
- Available in four sizes to ensure your ideal fit; if you need a specific size please get in touch