Celebrate distinctly African design that is both delicate and on-trend with these handmade earrings. Created in deluxe 18k yellow gold and impeccably set with three twinkling white diamonds, these micro studs are the perfect everyday indulgence. Inspired by classically Ghanaian symbolism, wear these next to plain hoops or studs for a curated ear.
Part of The Gratitude Collection, designed in Accra.
- Each piece is lovingly made to order so please allow 3 weeks for manufacture.
- Sold as a pair
- Set with 3x white diamonds
- Inspired by traditional symbolism from Ghana
- Every piece is lovingly dispatched in our FSC certified eco friendly jewellery boxes — perfect for gifting
- International shipping available with the click of a button
- We follow best practices in relation to quality and hygiene which means unfortunately we’re unable offer returns on pierced ear pieces
- Set with 3x 1mm round white diamonds
- Choice of earth mined recycled diamonds or lab grown diamonds
- Minimum VS clarity, G-H colour
- A total weight of 0.87g 100% recycled 18k yellow gold
- Total diamond weight 15pts per earring and 30pts per pair
- Design inspired by traditional Ghanaian Adinkra symbol representing fearlessness (Gye Nyame)